Burner Brake can detect when you slow down, accurately warning other road users that you are putting your brakes on by intensifying the light. We've also got the basics covered: Burner Brake is a waterproof, 200 lumens rear light with Day Flash mode to keep you extra safe, and fast USB charging.
See tech specs →
- Pre-order now - Launching 30th November
- Two year warranty
- Everything included to start enjoying your Burner Brake
DAY FLASH MODE
HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL MOUNT
The Burner Brake is powered by Beryl's bespoke braking algorithm - a smart accelerometer that knows when you're purposefully braking and want to alert road users behind you. No more false alarms.
The daylight brake light
Choose ‘day flash mode’ for maximum visibility during the day. 200 lumens to keep you visible before and after the sun sets.
Full battery – less than two hours
Burner Brake can go from zero to half charged in only half an hour. And from zero to full battery in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Minimum charging, maximum enjoyment.
- BRIGHTNESS Up to 200 lm
- BATTERY LIFE Up to 17h
- VISIBILITY 180 degree visibility
- Brake Light Automatic and precise
- WATERPROOF Waterproof, not just water resistant.
- USB CHARGE 50% in 30m · 100% in 1.5h
- MOUNT Fast and secure attachment with a tool-free bracket & silicone strap
- IN THE BOX Burner Brake · Mounting bracket · 2x Silicone straps · Aero adapter · USB cable · Microfibre case
- MODES 5 Modes: Day Flash, Chase, Hadron, Bright Steady, Medium Steady
- CASING Durable carbon grey polymer
- POWER CHECK Fuel gauge battery indication
- DIMENSIONS L: 8.5 x W: 2.4 x H: 3 cm · 55g (with bracket), 44g (without bracket)
|Bright steady||3 hours|
|Medium steady||7 hours|
|Day Flash||3 hours|
How long does the battery last?Up to 17 hours
Can I fit this to an aero post?Yes, the Burner Brake will fit to almost every mount type, including aero posts.
Is Burner Brake waterproof?Yes, the Burner Brake is waterproof up to IP66