The Pixel is a two-in-one light that can be either red or white. It offers complete flexibility and can be used on your bike as a front or rear light, or mounted to your bag, helmet or even arm for walking and running.
See tech specs →
- Pre-order now - launching 30th November
- Two year warranty
- Everything included to start enjoying your Pixel
Attach your Pixel anywhere
The velcro strap and multi-mount that comes with your Pixel lets you attach it to helmets, bags, and even directly to your body.
- Two Colours Front and Rear Light
- Attach anywhere Multifunctional clip
- Battery life Up to 10 hours on a single charge
- Waterproof Waterproof design
- USB Charge 100% in 1h 30m
- POWER SAVE MODE 2h of light at 85% depletion
- MODES Steady and Heartbeat Flashing (White and Red)
- CASING Sealed polymer construction
- POWER CHECK Your power level, one click away
- LIGHTWEIGHT Only 18 grams
- In the Box Pixel · Multi-Mount · Silicone Strap · Velcro Multi-Strap · Micro USB Charging Cable
- Dimensions L: 48 mm · W: 32 mm · H: 15 mm Weight: 18 grams
|White Bright Steady||10 hours|
|White Heartbeat||5 hours|
|Red Bright Steady||10 hours|
|Red Heartbeat||5 hours|
Recommended by Coach Magazine
"The Pixel is a perfect present for pedalling people. Any cyclist who rides on roads in the dark knows you can never have too many lights, especially ones that can be worn on their person rather than competing for space on their steed."
Next-generation COB technology
Pixel uses the latest Chip-On-Board lighting technology to deliver a lightweight, small light that can function as both a red and white light, at just the touch of a button.
Is the Pixel red or white?The Pixel can be either red or white. Press the light once, it's white. Press it again, it's red.
What modes does Pixel have?Pixel has solid modes for both the red and white light modes, as well as a heartbeat mode for both colours.
How do I attach it to my helmet?Using the Pixel mount and the velcro strap which is provided, you can attach it to your helmet. Always ensure that the light is on the outside of the helmet. Consult our Quickstart Guide if you need any guidance on attaching your Pixel to a helmet.