The Pixel Set has two dual-colour lights that can be used on your bike as front and rear lights, or attach on your helmet, backpack or body.
See tech specs →
- Pre-order now - launching 30th November
- Two year warranty
- Everything you need to start using your Pixel immediately
Red or white. Attach anywhere
Pixel takes versatility to a new level. Press to switch between front and rear light and use the multifunctional clip to attach it anywhere you want.
- Two Colours Front and Rear Light
- Attach anywhere Multifunctional clip
- Battery life Up to 10 hours on a single charge
- Waterproof Waterproof design
- USB Charge 50% in 1h, 100% in 4h
- POWER SAVE MODE 2h of light at 85% depletion
- MODES Steady and Heartbeat Flashing (White and Red)
- CASING Sealed polymer construction
- LIGHTWEIGHT Only 18 grams
- Power Check Your power level, one click away
- In the Box x2 Pixels · x2 Multi-Mounts · x2 Silicone Straps · x2 Velcro Multi-Straps · x2 Micro USB Charging Cables
- Dimensions L: 48 mm · W: 32 mm · H: 15 mm Weight: 18 grams
|White Bright Steady||10 hours|
|White Heartbeat||4 hours|
|Red Bright Steady||10 hours|
|Red Heartbeat||4 hours|
One light. Two colours
Each Pixel can shine red or white, to go front or back.
The Multi-Mount attaches Pixel securely to bike posts, bags or helmets.
Is the Pixel red or white?The Pixel can be either red or white. Press the light once, it's white. Press it again, it's red.
What modes does Pixel have?Pixel has solid modes for both the red and white light modes, as well as a heartbeat mode for both colours.
How do I attach it to my helmet?Using the Pixel mount and the velcro strap which is provided, you can attach it to your helmet. Always ensure that the light is on the outside of the helmet. Consult our Quickstart Guide if you need any guidance on attaching your Pixel to a helmet.