We’re passionate about using our resources to help those who are doing good in their community. Our Community Champions Initiative is a way for us to help local organisations get the most from their Beryl scheme. From rewarding volunteers, and running community rides to providing access to sustainable travel, we want to help those who are having a positive impact.
Our Community Champions Initiative can provide support to you in a variety of ways including:
- Improve access to sustainable transport
- Reward volunteers for their time
- Make travel faster and cheaper
- Improve access to work and leisure opportunities
- Boost mental health and wellbeing
- Connect people to combat loneliness
If your organisation would benefit please apply to our Community Champions Initiative by filling out this quick form. Once you've submitted your details we will be in touch!
"The bikes enable us to respond to StreetLink reports and phone calls so much quicker than before and we have utilised them to go straight to a rough sleeper, meet with them and then bring them back to an outreach bed."
Steve Devine - New Hope Outreach Plus Manager