We’re passionate about using our resources to help those who are doing good in their community. Our Community Champions Initiative is a way for us to help local organisations get the most from their Beryl scheme. From rewarding volunteers, and running community rides to providing access to sustainable travel, we want to help those who are having a positive impact.
Please note that our Community Champions Initiative is now closed for 2023. Applications will re-open in January 2024.
Our Community Champions Initiative can provide support to you in a variety of ways including:
- Improve access to sustainable transport
- Reward volunteers for their time
- Make travel faster and cheaper
- Improve access to work and leisure opportunities
- Boost mental health and wellbeing
- Connect people to combat loneliness