You’ll find Beryl bikes in Wool and Bovington as well at Dorset Innovation Park. If you’re not heading to work, hop on a bike and discover what the area has to offer. Monkey World, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door… they’re all in easy reach on a Beryl bike.
Find your ride
Use the map below to find your nearest bay or bike.
How it works
Find out more about how to unlock and return your bike or e-scooter.
Get the Beryl app.
Have fun and be safe.
In a Beryl Bay or a considerate place.
Close the lock to end your ride.
Get the app for free
Using the Beryl map makes the whole process super simple.
Pay as you ride, or buy up front and save.
Pay as you ride
Best for a single ride
- Pay for the time you ride
- Best for a single ride, or occasional journeys
Buy upfront and save
- Best for multiple rides
- Use on any vehicle
- Save £1 unlock fee on pedal bike rides
Best for long days out
- All you can ride for 24 hours
- No cost for out of bay and zone parking
- Unlock any bike, one at a time
|Pay as you ride|
£0.05 per minute